CANADA SETTING TARGETS FOR EVERY NEW VEHICLE TO BE ZERO EMISSIONS BY 2035
These targets, combined with the growing popularity of electric vehicles (EV) among residents, means the pressure is on organizations to provide reliable and sustainable EV charging solutions today for tomorrow’s transportation needs.
GET AHEAD OF THE TRENDS
The Government of Canada has a new mandatory target of 100-percent zero-emission light-duty vehicle sales by 2035, which is critical to achieving Canada’s ambitious climate change targets. Elexicon Group Inc. has received federal support to help in the delivery and organization of the funding to install EV chargers.
The Program includes:
- Ability to install up to 20 EV connectors
- Up to $100,000 in incentives, or 50% of eligible cost
- Streamlined application process and support
- Expedited funding decisions
- Up to $5,000 for Level 2 Connectors
- Up to $15,000 for Fast Charger 20kW‐49kW
- Up to $50,000 for Fast Charger 50kW and above
Elexicon Group has funding available to distribute.
Contact us today for a free consultation and to learn more about this exciting program.